Monday, August 2, 2010

The Latest about ME

So I thought I would follow up my last kind of serious post with a more light-hearted one. It is just a bunch of stupidness. Nothing like boring all 3 people who read my blog (and 1 of them is my husband).

Anyway... Here are the latest facts about me:

- I now drink my coffee black and like it.

- I am going through a lemon phase right now. Yesterday I made lemon bars (from scratch), lemonade and then had a lemon-lime Crystal Light. And my menu for this week has 2 different lemon chicken dishes in it. Don't know what the deal is about that.

- I am back into eating healthy and that feels really good. I put some flax seed in my non-fat Greek yogurt for today. Not sure how it will taste. I will keep you posted. In case you were wondering, I also put fresh blueberries and honey in my yogurt.

- I've been working on some stuff for Joanna's Baby Shower. So far, things have turned out super cute, but I can't give any details or pictures because I want it to be a COMPLETE surprise for Jo. :)

- Phil has been super busy lately with school stuff so I have been trying to make sure all he has to do is bath himself. I've only really had issues with this a couple of times in the last 2 weeks. I was hoping I could be more supportive than I have been, but I am not perfect. In fact, I think I have figured out that I am a little more needy than I originally thought.

- We've gotten the house decorate a bit with our wedding stuff. The hutch we bought will get put together this week I think so we can put our dishes away in it. And after that, we will be able to get the rest of the house organized.

- Working out has been challenge lately for a few reasons: (1) I have been wanting to take of things around the house. (2) We have had social engagements as of late and I refuse to give up the little time I see some of my friends so I can work-out. (3) Allergies have been affecting my sinuses and asthma so I haven't been feeling the best. Nothing like feeling like you can't breath and have a headache to make you want to go sweat. But I am hoping I will be able to turn that habit around this month. I have some definite fitness/weigth goals and I would feel a lot better about myself if I would just GET CRACKIN' on them. So... on the agenda for tonight is either Group Ride and some weight lifting OR running and some weight lifting.

That's it for now. What can I say? I am a old-married lady now. :)

Love, Mrs. Janney

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nat! Thanks for keeping me updated with your life by doing this! I love reading it! Don't feel bad that there's only 3 people who have subscribed to your blog... that just means we're the ones who really love ya!:) Will you please make sure to get my purse/wallet back from Joanna at her baby shower? Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh def! Hopefully there isn't anything you needed right away in it! I am sorry I haven't gotten that for you sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's no big deal! There was nothing in it, I just brought it along just in case I didn't want to take my entire purse. So whenever you can get it is totally fine. I just figured that the baby shower would be the easiest time/place.

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary