Monday, September 13, 2010

100 Days



We have been Mr. and Mrs. Janney for 100 days! We are now in the triple digits. :)

We have had a completely hectic 100 days, filled with work accomplishments, family emergencies, the celebration and birth of a best friend's baby, work stresses, and a couple of trips. The summer was so crazy and we (or at least I) am ready for fall.

In these 100 days, I have learned that Phil and I may fight, but we just have to work it out and we will. There will be stressful things, but we are there for each other. We are learning.

I love you like crazy baby!! Happy 100 days. :)





Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary