Friday, June 3, 2011

Guess what my dad said?

We were on our way to a meeting in Albany today, discussing when my oldest brother will get married.  I told my dad I was accepting the idea that my brother will get married in like 10 years to a 22 year old woman.  I will have a sister-in-law that is like 15 years younger than me.  Currently, she is 12 but whatever.

So that caused my dad to ask the following question, which I found hilarious:

"If an older woman with a younger guy is called a Cougar, is a younger woman with an older man called a Cub?"




I think he is on to something.

He is funny.  Love that guy.

Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary