Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Holy Guacamole!

Ok, so this guac isn't sacred in any way. But it rhymed, so I went with it.




I make some pretty darn tasty guacamole (if I do say so myself). Whenever I make it, it seems to go pretty quickly. In fact, at the Super Bowl get-together we had this year, it was GONE before the end of the game.

So I thought I would share this yummy recipe. Because avocados are super good for you.


Guacamole Recipe

3 ripe avocados, mashed
1 roma tomato, chopped (I use the mini food-prep machine)
1/2 to 1 TBSP cilantro, chopped (that's coriander for you British folk)
1/4 onion chopped (I use the mini food-prep machine)
pinch of salt
1 garlic clove, minced
1 large lime, juiced (or 2 smaller limes)

Just prep and mix together. The lime juice helps keep the avocado from browning.


I recommend serving them with Juanita's Tortilla Chips because they are the best EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary