Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I work at the circus

We are always thinking at Multi/Tech.


What will set us apart?


Here's an idea:


A popcorn machine!!


That is a full-on popcorn machine in my office.  (Don't mind the mess, we are in the middle of scanning some files.)  We didn't buy the machine.  One of our employees was given the machine for free and he decided to bring it into the office.  I am not sure if maybe his wife wanted him to get out of the way or what, but we have it now.  It was in the plan assembly room, but another employee got frustrated when it was in his way, so I had him move it to my office.


Now, if you come in at the right time, we will offer you water, coffee, and popcorn at our meetings. 


Just like Les Schwab.


I think it is proof that I now officially work at a circus.


Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary