Monday, June 13, 2011

Livers are Important... Prayers Requested (Part 3)

Ed had another scan done this morning and the news wasn't the greatest.

They found another tumor, maybe 3.

His case goes before the Tumor Board at his treating hospital on Friday and we will hear what they think on Monday.

I am requesting prayers for the following things:

-  Comfort for Ed, Faith, and Phil as they cope with this less than stellar news.
-  Knowledge and guidance for the tumor board as they meet and determine the best treatment path.
-  And healing for Ed and his body (obviously).

We still don't know the details of the scan.  The radiologist (who isn't my favorite) only looked at the liver scans before he met with Ed and Faith this morning.  We don't know if the cancer has spread, which is one of the main things I am worried about.

Thank you for your prayers and support.  I think every prayer helps.

Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary