Friday, June 10, 2011

President


I didn't watch this show when it was on television originally, but it was suggested to me by Hulu.  On my lunch breaks at work, I like to watch old television shows.  I usually watch current shows that I missed on television.  Usually, I watch shows that Phil HATES (i.e. 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom, etc.).  But when I am caught up on those, I watch old shows.

So I started watching "Commander In Chief" and I LOVE IT!!!

I am so bummed there are only 18 episodes.  I know it has been off the air for a couple of years, but can't they bring it back?

In addition to loving the show, it makes me want to run for president.  I always wanted to do that when I was little.  Pretty sure that won't happen.  I have a hard time with people liking me, so there is no way I could win any kind of election.

:(

Sad.

JANNEY FOR PRESIDENT

It has a certain ring to it.

Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary