Monday, June 13, 2011

You don't see this every day...

To celebrate our first anniversary, Phil and I went to Salish Lodge at Snoqualmie Falls in Washington.  We left early in the morning, had breakfast in Portland and then headed north.  There were a ton of people riding motorcycles that weekend.  I think it is because it was one of the first nice weekends, but who knows.  There could have been a convention or something for all I know.  But I digress...

All of a sudden, I look over in the other lane and notice this guy:




This doesn't look like anything strange, until you look a little closer...




In case you were wondering, that is a small dog in that motorcycle guy's lap.  And the dog is wearing goggles and a helmet.


And every few minutes, the motorcycle guy would use that free gloved hand to gently rub the dog's chin.


He's looking at me!


Just thought I would share that experience.




Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary