Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lenscrafters... More than just glasses

Phil is in the market for some new glasses.  He is pretty excited about this as he hasn't gotten new glasses in 4+ years.  He did some research last night on Lenscrafter's website and found something interesting...



If you look closely in the upper left hand corner, there is a prompt to help you "Find a Canadian."

This prompted a few questions:

1)  Do I need a Canadian?
2)  WHY do I need a Canadian?
3)  Should I be looking for a Canadian?
4)  Is it because of the healthcare?
5)  Are Canadians hard to find?
6)  Why is Lenscrafters so intent on matching people with Canadians?

I will leave you to ponder these questions.  But, if you are looking for a Canadian, look no further than the Lenscrafters' website.  They will help you out. 


Love, Mrs. Janney

Let me just clarify, Phil and I are not stupid.  We are aware that the actual prompt says "Find a Canadian Store" and that the linebreaks just worked out strangely.  But it is funnier this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary