Friday, July 22, 2011

Lunchtime Conversations

Here is a real conversation (verbatim) Phil and I had today at lunch.  Enjoy...


Me:  I bit my lip again.

Phil:  oh no.

Me: My canine tooth keeps catching my lip.

Phil:  lame.

Me:  Maybe I am becoming a vampire.

Phil:  I don't think so.

Me:  It is pretty unlikely.  I will admit that.

Phil:  Although you are pale.

Me:  Exactly.

Phil:  I don't think you're becoming a vampire.

Me:  Like I said... not real likely.

Phil:  Good.

Me:  But watch out just in case.

Phil:  I'll take my chances.

Me:  Ok.  You've been warned.

Phil:  Ok.


Sometimes, we have really deep and meaningful conversation.  That's a good look into our marraige.


Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary