Friday, July 1, 2011

What a week

Sunday night, I was laying in bed totally dreading this week.

My boss is gone for the next three weeks, meaning I am the only engineer at work.  And since getting my license in January, I haven't had to stand alone and stamp things.  This caused a certain level of nervousness which I am sure everyone can understand (I can tell you are nodding as you read this).

I knew that next week I had some fun things to look forward to and lots of work to do in preparations (aka work like mad) for Tegan's bridal shower.  So that week would FLY by and would end with a fun little party where I get to see some friends.

And the week after that... well... let's just say I am a HUGE nerd and Harry Potter is released on Friday.  Everytime I see the HP trailor on TV, I get full body chills.  In fact, just sitting here thinking about it I got full body chills.  Kind of makes me want to run through my office and jump.

Alright, so now that I have embarrassed myself I will move on.

I figured I just needed to get through this week, and then the next 2 would FLY BY.  By wednesday, I was ready for the week to be over.  Thursday morning, I woke up and thought it was Saturday.

But you know what, this week has had some delightful surprises.  Phil and I were able to make some decisions about some things, we went to the gym two days in a row, I am feeling energetic and optimistic.  To top it off, Phil and I are going to a Volcanoes game tonight with my brother and his family!!  I LOVE hanging out with them and they are usually so busy that it is hard to see them.

Here are some pics from the last game we went to with them:





It was so much fun!!  I am secretly hoping the boys will last longer tonight.  It would be cute to see how they react to the fireworks.

You never know what the week will bring.  This week was good to me.

Love, Mrs. Janney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary