Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cookies or Brownies?

Currently, I am on my way home from Tegan's bachelorette party. No I was not wasted... the party was sleepover. But I thought I would take this opportunity to tell you about something I made A WHILE ago (more than a year ago) for Joanna's Baby Shower. They are called Pillow Cookies.




Ever feel like you can't decide whether you would like to have a cookie or a brownie? With these cookies, you don't have to. It is literally a brownie wrapped in a cookie.




And they are HUGE.


I am pretty


Truthfully, I have never actually eaten one of these. They are SO BIG and I was really excited that I was actually able to make them, that I gave all of them away to co-workers and shower guests. But they all said they were really good. So either the cookies are REALLY GOOD or they are all liars.

I am telling myself no one would lie to me. :)

Ok, your turn to make them. Give me one. I want to try them.


1 comment:

  1. How super cute are you...that pillow cookie looks like some yummy goodness and perfect for a bachelorette party!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary