Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Saturday Morning

Saturday was Tegan's wedding.  I don't actually have any pictures from her wedding.  I wanted to make sure I handled my MOH duties diligently, so I left the camera at the hotel.  Plus she had 2 photographers and a videographer, so I am pretty positive all the details of the day got captured.

The morning of her wedding, Phil and I got up to go for a run.  A combination of the humidity (even at 6 in the morning) and my tiredness equaled me not feeling it.  It turned into a nice walk though.  So here are some pictures I have from our morning walk around Portland.



I am not sure if you have noticed, but I like pictures taken from weird angles.




There was an old car show right down the street from our hotel.  It was pretty cool.


Fueling up for the day.  Coffee and Water.


This is the only picture I have from the actual wedding.  We haven't taken a picture together in a long time.  I think it turned out pretty well.

It was a hot day and I was kind of stressed out about it to be perfectly honest.  But the day went off without a hitch and Tegan is now a MARRIED LADY!!  Lucky girl is in Hawaii by about now.  I decided I want another honeymoon.  I will have to work on that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary