Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BORDER-line boring

This last Friday night, Phil and I decided to head to BORDERS to see if we could find any good books for a discounted price.  We both have Kindles, but if you can get a book for 70-80% off, it is hard to say no.  We knew the selection would be slim, but it can't hurt to look.  So with very few expectations, here is what we came away with:


6 books for Phil
6 books for me
1 CD (that I was totally going to buy anyway)

The best part:


It is kind of hard to see, but that says the TOTAL is $59, and we SAVED $198.

It was a successful outing.

Then we went to a movie.  My kind of date night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary