Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Braxton!

Wednesday was THIS GUY'S 1st birthday!!


This is a couple of months old.  Phil and I baby-sat for the afternoon.  He LOVED Phil.

I can't believe he is a year old already.  Josh and Joanna let me come over on his birthday to see him and have dinner with them.  At first Joanna thought I was kind of a weird-o for wanting to come to their house in the middle of the week, but then she realized that I was there for his actual day of birth so of course I wanted to be there for his birthday.

Josh made some amazing fajitas.  They were so yummy.  While he was making dinner, Joanna and I tried to get Braxton walking.  What better day to hit another milestone than your birthday, right?

He had been taking a couple of steps on his own already.  Since he got a HUGE round of applause for even attempting to walk, he got pretty into trying to do it.  As he was walking to his "Aunt Natalie," he took 4 COMPLETELY UNASSISTED PERFECT STEPS right into my arms!!!

We cheered.  Joanna almost cried.  It was awesome. 

Happy Birthday Braxton!!  You keep getting cuter every single day.


This picture is a couple of months old.  He won't be needing the walker much longer!








1 comment:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday to little Braxton...what a cutie he is! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and I hope you and Phil have a fun-filled Labor Day weekend ahead!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary