Monday, September 26, 2011

Random Rants

This is complete random, but I have noticed some weird thing around town so I want to get them off my chest.

1)  Here is a great place to get your car worked on:


Why is it so great?  Because you can get your windshield fixed, car detailed, and photos developed all at the same strip mall.  But what will you do while you wait, you ask?  Why not stop in at the strip club also located in the strip mall? 


Nestled in between the glass place and the auto care place is "Pussycats."  Genius placement.

2)  What is it with stores not selling primarily what they say they will sell?  The new Jo-Ann's store combined the other 2 store in Salem for one super store.  And know they hardly sell any fabric.  They are a FABRIC store and their selection sucks.

Now Batteries Plus sells light bulbs.

And there is a trophy and emblem shop in town that also sells Koi Fish food.

It is weird.

3)  To the waiter at Wild Pear that first asked me if I really wanted a Diet Coke when I ordered a Coke and then proceeded to REFILL my COKE with a Diet Coke...  NOT COOL!  Hence why your tip wasn't higher.

Do I look like I need to drink Diet?

(Don't answer that.)


Ok... random rant over.

For now.





1 comment:

  1. haha the waiter part had me laughing!

    I don't know if this makes you feel better, but today a woman told me my name is "different." I don't care if people think my name is different as long as I don't hear about it.

    Seriously, some people are insensitive.

    Oh, and I agree about Jo Ann's...lame

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary