Thursday, October 13, 2011

Random Random Random

I am tired and can't think of a lot to write about.  So I thought I would do a random mix of pictures and words.  So... enjoy!


Here's what it looks like when I slack on the laundry.  I finally fold it and it feels like we have brand new wardrobes.  What you can't tell from this picture?  It took another 3 days to put the clothing away.  My housekeeping skills are awesome.



I got to spend last Saturday here, watching the Beavers finally win a game.  Arizona's coach got fired about 2 days later because apparently if can't even beat the Beaver's you don't deserve a job?  Whatever.  I'm a Beaver Believer through and through.  It's a building year, folks.

Hopefully we can have a repeat performance this weekend against the BYU Cougars.  I especially liked the punt-fake.  And the blocked punt.  Let's do that again, Mike Reilly.



Part of my job this week was to go look at asphalt and take pictures of it.  I was near a field of cows and they did NOT like my presence there.  Camera shy I guess.  I did my best to try and convince them I was no threat to them, that I didn't eat beef.  They saw past my lies.  Who am I kidding?  I made chili with beef in the crock pot that morning.  Man I am offensive.


I took my temperature last night when I was in bed (out of curiousity) and it was 95.8.  95.8!  That is almost 3 degrees below the average.  Pretty sure I am half-way to dead there.  I blame my thyroid.


And I spent most of the day yesterday thinking it was Thursday.  That would make today Friday, which it is NOT!  I hate it when that happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary