Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Seems like an appropriate song...

To go with my White Christmas theme as well as the fact that Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I have decided to post this video.


Considering the stresses I have been dealing with lately, I feel like it is super important to keep songs like this in mind.  Because the truth is, no matter what happens, I have so many blessings in my life.

Last night I woke up at 1:44 in the morning and was wide awake for a couple of hours.  And for a while, in between reading and playing sodoku, I ran this song through my head and counted my blessings, one of the biggest being the sleeping man laying next to me, and two other being my parents and family (in-laws included) who have bent over backwards to support me and my wonderful friends.

Another reason I posted this is because I had no idea what else to write.  My apologies.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary