Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baby Blankets

Has anyone else noticed that everyone is pregnant/having babies?  It's like an epidemic.  There must be something in the water.  (Don't worry, we filter our water here in the Janney household)

I have posted about my baby blankets in the past and it is pretty safe to say that if you are friends/family with me and are having a baby, you will likely be getting a baby blanket from me.

I know of 3 blankets I will be working on over the next few months, but only 1 baby is due in the next few months.  So Saturday, my mom braved going to the fabric store with me so I could pick out the fabric and come up a "vision" for the blanket.

After 2 stores, I found them. 


The fabric isn't very "baby" but I kind of like baby stuff that isn't super baby-ish.  We will call it baby chic.  The baby's parents aren't finding out the sex of the baby, so I am hoping these fabric choices will work for a boy or a girl.

My goal is to get the majority of the sewing done on this blanket before my next surgery (since I won't know how much energy I will have afterwards).  I should probably go clean up my sewing room...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary