Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Forgetful

I don't know what my problem is today, but I am super forgetful.

This morning, I wanted to bring one of my books to work with me.  Went to work without my book AND my lunch.  Since Phil was meeting me at my office to go to my endo appointment, I meant to ask him to bring my lunch and book.  I asked him to bring my lunch, but forgot to ask him to bring my book.

I put together some work reading material to take to a meeting I had tonight and I walked off without the folder.  Miraculously I remembered it before drove away.

After my night meeting, I went to Walgreens to pick up my prescriptions.  Because my insurance has changed, I needed to go inside to make sure things were squared away.  Even though I thought that to myself as I pulled into the parking lot, I still drove over to the drive-thru.

Because my night meeting didn't get over until 8, I decided to pick something to eat on my way home after I got done at Walgreens.  And even though I pulled out of the parking lot to go get food, I totally started heading home.

Geez.  What else am I going to forget tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary