Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Going Stir-Crazy

The last couple of days have been quite the challenge for me.  I am healing pretty well I think.  I have been able to eat and sleep on my side.  I've even been working this week.  But I still lack quite a bit of energy, so I know that certain activites such as exercise are still probably not a great idea.

So in the evening, when I am exhausted enough to not be able to do anything but not tired enough to sleep, I sit here... about ready to lose my mind.

And then throw into the mix that my follow-up appointment with the surgeon is tomorrow.  And that is when I will find out if I have cancer or not.

Insert anxiety attack.  To say I have been overthinking things would be an understatement.  Can't turn my brain off!  Although I am pretty sure ANYONE would be anxious.


So anyway, I apologize for being a bad blogger.  I just slapped my own wrist as punishment.  Pinky promise.  I have literally 8 posts I have been meaning to write.  I am going to try and put a bunch of my anxious energy into my blog.  In an effort to not produce blog-vomit, the posts will be spread out, but I don't want them to stretch out over the next week so there will probably be a couple a day.  "Why not?!?" I say.  It's my blog.  I make the rules.


2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering how you're doing! Ah .. I'm pretty nervous too. Which I know doesn't help ... I'm sorry.

    Definitely praying!

    I hope you're feeling decent!

    and heck yes you can post more than once a day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your results/follow up meeting!
    And you're not a bad blogger...have you read my ridiculous posts the last few days?! ha!

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary