Saturday, January 7, 2012

In Other Obvious News

Since Phil's dad has liver cancer (or heptacellular carcinoma), we are always on the lookout for new information about it.  I read THIS article the other day.  It is titled, "Researchers Identify Liver Cancer Risk Factors."  I figured since this is a news story about recent research conducted, it would have some ground-breaking discovery about a new risk factor for liver cancer.

What did they find?


Hepatitis C and Obesity (Fatty Liver)


No Sh*t Sherlock.



In other groundbreaking news...

Smoking can cause Lung Cancer.

Did you realize we had an African-American President?

And it is winter.



I hope they didn't spend money to make this wonderful discovery.  I don't like it when people insult my intelligence.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary