Friday, March 2, 2012

Recent Purchases

Surgery is spendy.  Pretty much all of our money these days is going into my neck.  Or came out of my neck, if you will.  We are trying to keep extra spending to a minimum.  But sometimes a girl can't help herself.  Plus I had birthday gift certificates.


{I'm not even sure what it is about this show... but I am kind of addicted to it.  Of course, I could do without seeing Bill Paxton's ass, but nothing's perfect I suppose.  Plus I think Ginnifer Goodwin is the bee's knees.  Pretty sure my Radioactive Iodine seclusion will involve a Big Love marathon (if I can wait that long).}


{The other, I heard the author give an interview on NPR.  Sometimes it is nice to read non-fiction and I have always found public health to be a really interesting topic.  Karla, if you are reading this, I think this book is totally up your alley.}


{Boots.  I've been looking for the perfect boot for like 3 years.  I finally took the plunge after seeing Sarah's recommendation the other day.  I get the e-mail they shipped this morning.  Yay!}



1 comment:

  1. Haha of course I'm reading!! Let me know how it is and then I'll have to check it out!! Are the boots Steve madden?!

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary