Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dedicated

Today was quite the day.  I'll get into details more tomorrow, but right now I just need to keep my head down and keep working away.  After working 11 hours already today, I will be putting in another 2 or 3 hours tonight.  The same thing happened yesterday.  Try to hide your envy.

I didn't realize how intense I am about my calculations until this morning.  I got to work and realized that my body was sore.  And not in locations that make sense for sitting in a chair, hunched over my desk.

My quads were sore.

I guess when I design things, I get my whole body into it.  I had no idea I was so FULLY committed to my job.



Now I am off to eat THESE.  I (or Phil) made them again.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are amazingly dedicated to your job ... you must love it. Loving your job is so important. Me? Not so much ...

    Those plans and that scale rule look familiar (I work in admin for architects) Are you in the architectural business?

    http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely hunch when I'm working hard. And I have been known to stick my tongue out without knowing.

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary