Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A New Park

We found a new park.


One where I'm less likely to be molested.


And my puppy isn't likely to be choked by strangers.


Where we all can run around in circles like idiots.


And since it isn't an off-leash park, Cotton has been given the important task of making sure his big sister is still on her leash. 


We figure he doesn't need to be on a leash.  He's a puppy.  What are they afraid he will do?  Cute someone to death? 


Possible.  But the leash won't help with that.

And last night, we had two very tired pups.  Which means we got to go to bed NICE AND EARLY.  Mission accomplished.

10 comments:

  1. that looks amazing!! and that one of Cotton holding on to his big sister's leash ... LOVE. Sherm and I go to our nearby park, but there's always stupid animal control people there making sure we don't take the dang leash off. I'm pretty sure there are better things they could be doing with their time. and that's my tuesday rant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two are just so sweet together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. I'm so glad you found a park where no one will be molested or choked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for new parks! It looks like your new little pup is adjusting well to the new family :)
    xx
    justyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. i kind of liked the molesty and chokey park.
    not for myself. but to read about.
    definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't this great! Bigger area to poop freely without restraints.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Looks like he is getting along great with your other dog. Is he a Brittany?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would let Cotton cute me to death. Happily.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute little dog! oh my goodness!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary