Monday, January 14, 2013

Sundays?

Ah Sunday... the day of rest.

Or not.

For the next 10 weeks, we really don't have Sundays to ourselves anymore.  There will be no lounging, no conquering larges quantities of laundry or making lots of food for the week.

Here's what Sunday's look like for the next 10 weeks:

9:45 - 11:00  Church

11:30 - 12:30  Gym

12:30 - 1:00 Lunch

1:00 - 2:30(ish) Weekly Skype with Phil's parents

3:00 - 4:00 Hour drive

4:00 - 6:00 Bradley Birth Class

6:00 - 7:00 Hour drive

7:00 - 8:30 Dinner

9:00  Bed


It is back to back, from 9 in the morning until 9 at night.  And in case you were wondering, we have to drive an hour for the Bradley classes because there are no Bradley classes in our area, so it either drive North an hour or drive South an hour.

Now if feels like we have to get everything done on Saturday that we usually did over the course of the whole weekend.

So Saturday, we slept in a litter (since that is what you are supposed to do on the weekend) and then headed out to the grocery store.  We bought everything we needed so that I could make our meals for the week (which really isn't the best idea when you're almost 5 months pregnant as it requires you to be on your feet for multiple hours).  Then we headed home so I could make Lasagna, Mexican Lasagna, White Bean Chili and Lemon Bars.

We had the White Bean Chili last night and it was SO GOOD.  You need to make it, seriously.

At least I won't have to do much cooking for the rest of the week.  And that's helpful because I need to do some serious work with Cotton this week so he doesn't embarrass us both at his show on Friday.

And because this post needs a picture, here's a picture of Cotton Phil sent me Friday:


This was after Phil informed me that Cotton had pooped in the house... again... for the second time in three days.  Tell me he doesn't look ashamed of himself.  To me, it says, "I know I pooped in the house... I'm sorry."

1 comment:

  1. He's def saying...man, I pooped in the house and I'm not proud, but I don't think it's such a big deal either Mom. HA! Gotta love our animals.

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary