Friday, March 8, 2013

5 Things Friday

Oh Friday... you are beautiful.  Sunny weather (although still chilly) and my baby shower is tomorrow!!  I'm so excited.  Hopefully I remember to bring my camera so I can get lots of pictures.  And even though Wednesday's post was completely random and full of non-sense, I decided to put together a list of some random things that happened this week.

1.  I saw this guy heading down the street yesterday afternoon.



I know the picture is hard to see, but he's wearing long athletic pants, tucked in to some tall moccasin boots, riding a segway (with a helmet, of course), and he's smoking a cigarette (not pictured).  We were both stopped at a stop light, so I HAD to take a picture.  It just isn't something you see every day.

2.  I'm having a current love affair with mason jars right now.  It has something to do with the fact that my sister-in-law got me a Cuppow.  Phil affectionately calls it my adult sippy cup.  Whatever.  I love it.

3.  I'm also extremely into hot tea right now.  Chamomile and decaf English tea (with milk and sugar) are my current must haves.  It's been a good way to still get my liquids without a lot of calories.  And it's relaxing at the same time.  Of course, the tea must be drank in a mason jar.  :)


4.  I made the brilliant move to wear white shirts 3 days in a row this week.  I should have known I would spill on myself at least once if I wore them that much.  So what happened Wednesday?


Dripped tomato juice from my sandwich right onto my belly.  Smooth.

5.  My newest television obsession:  The Americans.  Of course, it took me most of the first episode to realize the protagonists were Russian spies (cause I'm smart like that).  It's ok... I've got it now.  I'm afraid to watch too many episodes at once though because I think it will take my pregnancy dreams to a WHOLE new level and I don't really need that.  I believe that if they wanted to make the show a little more '80s authentic, they would have made Keri Russell wear her hair all crazy curly.  But whatever.  Small details.

1 comment:

  1. we've been watching the americans too! i miss kerri's curly hair! (HUGE felicity fan here) but the show is really good so far!

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary