Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mid-Week Randomness

I've had even more blog silence than I normally do the last couple of days.  Honestly, we spent the weekend staying home, away from the ever-growing amount of sick people.  Phil and I each had a list of things we needed to get done.  His included one nursery project and some work.  My "list" involved reading a book for our Bradley class.

I made it through the book.  But that is hardly anything to blog about.  BELIEVE ME.  It was one of those books that was twice as long as it needed to be.  Similar to Twilight, in my opinion.  It's actually a book for the husbands to read, but Phil is so crazy busy right now, he doesn't have the time.  So basically, I read it, told him some things I was reading and then pointed out the 2 chapters I felt were really important that he should read.

Nesting is really starting to descend upon me.  This is evident by the fact that I have cleaned the bath tub more times in the last 3 weeks than I did in the last 3 months, the laundry is all caught up and folded, and I'm having a really strong urge to scrub (by hard) all non-carpeted surfaces.

I've been fighting the urge to nest because I feel like one of the best defenses against getting sick is to rest and drink as many fluids as I can stand.  So far, this is working for me.  I thought a lot of people were sick last week, but it only got worse as the days progressed.  Barely anyone in my office is healthy at the moment.  I feel doomed.  It's likely to strike at the worst possible moment (like right before my baby shower or my maternity pictures or something).

Wish me luck staying healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary