Thursday, March 14, 2013

Puppy Cuddles

Cotton decided to be the cutest puppy EVER last night.

-  He was so excited when I got home, that he wouldn't stay at the front door and wait for me to get inside.  He started walking towards me.  He isn't supposed to walk out the front door, but he was doing it only to come see me.  It was so cute.

-  When I laid down because my head was killing me (stupid allergies), he decided to jump up and sit in the crook of my legs.  Eventually he laid down and rested his head on the side of my knees.

-  When I was finishing eating, he crawled up beside me and PRESSED himself as hard as he could into my side.  There couldn't be any air in between us.

-  I went to bed at about 9 last night.  When I walked up the stairs, he stood at the bottom of the steps, staring at me like, "Momma... where are you going?" then bounded up after me.  Phil put him on the bed and he immediately began rearranging the covers so he could lay down RIGHT next to me.  And there he slept for the next 2 hours, until he heard Phil feed Taylor.


It was my goal to be asleep by 10, but I couldn't get enough of the puppy cuddles.  Usually, he doesn't stay upstairs with me.  He doesn't want to risk missing out on something happening downstairs like the rare chance Taylor will be in the mood to play with him.

But last night, it was all about me and him.  So I did nothing by cuddle and read The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding while watching Friday Night Lights and Baby Janney took a kickboxing class in my uterus.

4 comments:

  1. Aww how sweet!

    Interested in a health food giveaway?

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! His little nose is so cute!

    Kingsley is now allowed on the bed - a rule we imposed when we weren't sure how big he would get. I've been trying to teach him that, when we're both in bed, he's not allowed, but if he wants to snuggle when it's just me in the bed, he's more than welcome! I love the puppy snuggles. Unfortunately, they don't last long with Kingsley... he just wants to play!

    Mocha, on the other hand, could snuggle for hours and hours and hours. I think she believes it to be her purpose in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppy cuddles are the best. I stayed home sick on Wednesday, and had two pups glued to me. It is so nice how much dogs just love you and want to be with you. Sometimes a pup is all you need.

    Also, check out my blog post. I nominated you for Liebster Award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puppy snuggles are the best! Well, allllmost as good as baby snuggles. The best by far though is puppy AND baby snuggles!

    ReplyDelete

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary