Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend Happenings

I had the best of intentions for this weekend.  I was going to get so many things done.  So many nursery projects, including recovering the stupid glider cushions.  Want to know how many I did?

NONE.

Zero.  Zip.  Nada.

I did, however, manage to run some errands, do all of our laundry, get the house dusted, Phil vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen floors, and cleaned the kitchen sink (again).  The one thing I did do that could be considered baby related was that I washed the waterproof mattress cover and got it on the bed.  Does that count?  I'm counting it.

Here's what did happen:

-  Cotton found a new place to lay down.  Totally normal.

-  We got a Kuerig and it has only strengthened my love of drinking out of a mason jar.

-  My NEED for French Toast took over Sunday morning.  And I refused to go out to breakfast and pay for it when I could make it just as well at home.  It was delicious.

 -  All it took was an hour at the park to finally tucker out the crazy pup and get my puppy snuggles.  That's Cotton, resting his head on my belly and the babe.  Turns out, Baby Janney wasn't a huge fan and he kicked like crazy until Cotton moved his head.


Despite my lack of productivity, I'm going to say it was a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's be friends. I hope your e-mail is attached to your profile! Then I can e-mail you back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Anniversary